The role is to provide frontline desktop, network & telephony Infrastructure support to our clients across multiple location based flexible-office buildings. The business provides VOIP Telephony, Internet connectivity companies across London. You will provide 1st and 2nd line IT support, based at Head Office with travel to all London sites.
We have a strong customer focus ethic & a real community feel in our buildings, we expect all employees to uphold this ethos and to live the brand.
- To visit our buildings and assist with client move-ins, move-outs and office moves. This can include setting up & testing their Network configuration, their telephony, wi-fi & printing.
- To provide remote and onsite assistance to our staff for issues with their desktop computers, laptops, printers, VOIP phones and network access.
- Based at a Central London location, you’ll be on hand to help our Head Office team with all their IT issues and resolve or escalate them as appropriate.
- Liaising with our outsourced support partners to troubleshoot, test and resolve issues for our diverse client base across our portfolio of Multi-tenant office buildings.
- You will ensure that our communications rooms are kept tidy and patching work is carried out to a high standard and that records are maintained to ensure easy troubleshooting.
- To ensure that we continually meet and exceed our client’s IT service and support expectations.
- Strong customer facing & communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Local Area Networks, Wi-fi, Operating systems & Network Printing
- Microsoft & Apple Operating Systems, MS Office & Outlook – all versions
- Good working knowledge of Wi-Fi & various router/firewalls needed
- Other relevant professional qualifications
- LAN/WAN networking qualifications
- VOIP telephony, basic Admin & troubleshooting
Educated to A-level or equivalent
- Applies specialist knowledge and experience to problem solving
- Good network trouble-shooting skills i.e. LAN and WAN
- Scheduling and planning skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills and negotiating skills at all levels
- Good analytical ability
- Good numerical ability
For further information, please email us at email@example.com